Please note: it's always best to consult a professional jeweller to get sized.
If you have a printer:
- Right-Click on the image above and select ‘Save Image As.’
- Print the image at 100% scale (ensure scaling is turned off).
- Measure the grey bottom section — it should be 3.5 inches from end to end.
- Cut out the sizing tool (the top section), and wrap the piece of paper around the desired finger.
- The number that aligns closest with the ‘Read Size Here’ line will be your size (Note: if you are in between two sizes, it is best to round up rather than down).
If you do not have a printer:
- Cut a thin strip of paper, about 10-12cm long.
- Wrap the strip of paper tightly around your desired finger.
- Using a pen or pencil, mark the point where the paper overlaps itself.
- Lay the strip of paper on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the distance from the end of the strip to the marking you made, in millimetres. This will give you a measurement of the circumference of your finger.
- Using the below chart, convert your measurement into a standard US ring size.
- If you are in between two sizes, it is always best to round up rather than down.
Ring Sizing Chart
|UK & AUS