HOW LONG DOES PRODUCTION TAKE?
At Secret Woods, we handcraft every piece individually. Our pieces are not mass-produced meaning the creative process starts the moment the order is placed. Usually we have available stock but sometimes it can take up to 2-3 weeks to create an order prior to shipping. Please note that purchasing express shipping will not expedite the production time for our products, only the time that it takes to deliver them.
CAN I USE TOP PIECES ON ALL JEWELRY BASES?
All Secret Woods top pieces past, present, and future are the same approximate dimensions of 19 mm x 23 mm so that they can fit all jewelry bases currently available or in development.
ARE MY PRE-EXISTING SHELLS GOING TO BE COMPATIBLE?
Even if you purchased shells from us way back in 2017, they will still be compatible with the Halo Ring as well as all future jewelry bases. We want our patrons old and new to be able to appreciate our products and this is not something that we ever intend to change.
WHAT ARE STANDARD SHIPPING TIMES?
FOR CANADA & US:
Standard shipping takes approximately 5-6 business days while express shipping is 2-3 business days for domestic deliveries.
ALL OTHER COUNTRIES:
We ship worldwide, with shipping cost calculated at checkout. International delivery with standard shipping takes 1-3 business weeks while international express delivery takes 10-14 business days. Express shipping is strongly recommended for international customers. Numerous countries do not have transferable tracking information available for standard shipping. These packages have a higher risk of longer shipping times of up to a few months and can be lost in the process of shipping. If a package ordered without tracking information is lost, we will be unable to refund the purchase.
WHEN AND WHERE CAN WE CONTACT YOU?
Our office hours are from Monday to Friday 8 AM to 4 PM PST. Staff at Secret Woods also observe all statutory holidays on the Canadian calendar. Typical e-mail response time is 1-2 business days. You can reach us through our contact page or by e-mailing us at email@example.com
WHAT ABOUT WARRANTIES, REPAIRS, EXCHANGES, RESIZING, AND RETURNS?
If you encounter any issues with a new order, please contact us at your earliest convenience. Returns and exchanges are accepted within the first 30 days of the order’s arrival so long as proof of return shipping is (a shipping receipt or tracking number) is provided. Halo Ring resizing is free of charge within the first 90 days of the order’s arrival. All products come with a one-year warranty and lifetime repair services are complimentary.
HOW DURABLE ARE YOUR PRODUCTS?
Our products are durable, however, not unbreakable. We would advise against wearing them under any conditions that would cause them to stress or fracture, such as manual labor. In addition, we would not recommend any prolonged or deliberate exposure to moisture, liquids, or corrosive materials as this may damage the integrity of the tops or bases.
Please note: it's always best to consult a professional jeweller to get sized.
If you have a printer:
- Right-Click on the image above and select ‘Save Image As.’
- Print the image at 100% scale (ensure scaling is turned off).
- Measure the grey bottom section — it should be 3.5 inches from end to end.
- Cut out the sizing tool (the top section), and wrap the piece of paper around the desired finger.
- The number that aligns closest with the ‘Read Size Here’ line will be your size (Note: if you are in between two sizes, it is best to round up rather than down).
If you do not have a printer:
- Cut a thin strip of paper, about 10-12cm long.
- Wrap the strip of paper tightly around your desired finger.
- Using a pen or pencil, mark the point where the paper overlaps itself.
- Lay the strip of paper on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the distance from the end of the strip to the marking you made, in millimetres. This will give you a measurement of the circumference of your finger.
- Using the below chart, convert your measurement into a standard US ring size.
- If you are in between two sizes, it is always best to round up rather than down.
Ring Sizing Chart
|UK & AUS